STARR Yoga offers a STARR BARRE Instructor Training Program that is unique amongst all others. It is split into two modules, each with it’s own focus and theme. Completing both modules will mold you into a well-rounded, five STARR instructor.
STARR BARRE Instructor Training Program
Do you have a passion for movement, music, and giving back to others? Bring your passions and career together with our STARR BARRE instructor training program!
Already certified but looking to brush up and refresh? STARR BARRE training will focus on giving you not only the knowledge to instruct a barre class, but the skills to do it with confidence and ease.
The training is split into two modules and will be held over two weekends. In order to receive certification to instruct, you will need to complete module one & two. All trainees will receive a 5 Class Pack to attend STARR BARRE classes.
To be eligible to instruct STARR BARRE at STARR Yoga, you must complete module one & two, 3 hours of observation, at least three mock classes and also, perform and pass a final audition.
Module One – THE BASICS (12 hours)
- Principles & foundations of barre class & what makes it so effective
- Movements, sequencing, choreography of a STARR BARRE class & what makes it unique
- Basics of set up, cues, and instructing/planning a class
Saturday, November 4th – 12:00-6:00pm
& Sunday, November 5th – 10:00am-4:00pm
Module 2 – DELVE DEEPER (12 hours)
- Theatrics & qualities of a five STARR instructor – amping up the class
- Music & choreography – syncing the two together & finding the beat
- Adjustments & modifications
Saturday, December 2nd – 11:30am-5:30pm
& Sunday, December 3rd – 10:00am-4:00pm
Cost: Module 1 & Module 2 – $810
Email [email protected]